Monday, June 20, 2011

Borobudur Temple | Amazing

In the last month I was with my friends to go to Borobudur Temple.
Distance to the city of Yogyakarta with the sights taken 1:30minutes ...
Fun at tourist attractions but because we can know thehistorical relics in the days of our ancestors.
for now the place more comfortable again, because when I get there on time last month there is also provision of mini train, along the north side of the road near the entrance to the templethere are several shopping carts and who sells souvenirs of thetypical temple borobudeur.
There are many foreign and local tourists, I was very pleasedwhen the streets of the temple, can chat with the tourists outside that told me "Amazing" extraordinary miracle.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More